Saturday, April 26, 2008

Update: Time Sheet Calculator v. 0.2

I recently updated the Time Sheet Calculator program to incorporate a few additions I wanted to have after using it to do the payroll this past week. For the record, it saved me at least 90 minutes of work this week alone, and it will save me about that much time once every two weeks in the future.

I needed to add a button to reset all the fields to 0, and I labeled it "TARE" because I felt like labeling it "TARE". I also fixed the formatting of the total time display so that it displayed it in HH:MM rather than the default format of d.hh:mm. Finally, I changed the format of the individual DateTimePickers to be hh:mm am/pm, because the seconds were unused and leading to too many mistyped numbers. If I think of anything else to add, I'll post it. Right now I'm satisfied.

Source:
TSCv0_2.cs
TSCv0_2.Designer.cs
TSCv0_2.resx

No comments: