Wednesday, October 1, 2008

DBP is over!

I've stayed away from Extinctathon for the past week or so, taking a break after finishing my Dream-Build-Play submission. I'm getting back to it this week. I'll post a little more later, but for now here's the XBox 360 ccgame (if you can play this, you know what it is). I'll be making a distributable Windows version of the game some time in the future, most likely when it's at least somewhere close to complete (running XNA games on computers without the XNA dev tools installed is kind of tricky--I don't want to go to the hassle at this point).

I've posted a video of a run of the full game, as it stands at this point. It's about three minutes long and shows off the first four levels including a suuuuper scaaary dungeon level with a suuuper sccaaaaararararyyy boss at the end. Check it out! Feedback would be GREATLY appreciated.

Downloads
Extinctathon! DBP build - XBox 360 ccgame
Extinctathon! DBP submission video runthrough (720p 53.3mb download)

No comments: